Sunday, September 5, 2010

Week 18 - Part 1

Week 18 will be in 2 parts... Gender Prediction Test & Gender Reveal!!
A few weeks ago, Debbie bought us a Gender Prediction Test from Walgreens. I got everything ready the night before, bc I knew I would wake up in the middle of the night to potty. We had it all planned out... When I woke up (guessing about 4 am) Deke was going to get up with me & we would anxiously wait for the result.....
The instructions said to pee in the cup, use the syringe to fill the test canister, swirl the canister around for 10 seconds & wait 5 minutes.....
5 minutes is a long time to wait @ 3:30 in the morning....
If the urine turned orange=girl, green=boy....
It predicts a BOY!!!
Deke & Pete were SO EXCITED!!! :)

1 comment:

Brittney @ britandtheboys said...

HAHA! I love it! I HOPE IT'S RIGHT! LOVE YOU XOXO