Sunday, August 22, 2010

Week 16

I am really excited about starting my weekly pregnancy posts! This has been the greatest experience so far-I feel so blessed to have a pregnancy that is free of any complications up to this point! & I couldn't think of anyone better to share it with than Deke. He is such a great husband-I love him so much!

Baby Alexander is growing & developing so fast!
The baby is approximately 4 1/2 inches long & weighs approximately 3 1/2 ounces-about the size of an avocado!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8-10 lbs...too much...starting pregnancy yoga soon
Maternity Clothes: Yes & I love them!
Best moment this week: I was getting ready this morning & Deke came up behind me & put his arms around me....I looked in the mirror & his hands were in the shape of a heart on my stomach....AWWW!!!
Gender: ??...Anxiously awaiting!
Movement: None yet
Food Cravings: Jalapenos-weird bc I do not like spicy food
What I miss: Coffee & Diet Coke, but it is totally worth it
Sleep: I sleep on my back, so I am trying to get used to sleeping on my side...I usually wake up at about 3 am to potty
What I am looking forward to: We have a Dr. appt on Wednesday!! :)
Symptoms: Some indigestion, but I can handle it

Stay tuned... I may post an update after the appt on Wednesday... Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yeah!!! Welcome back to the BlogNation Sam!! I'm excited to follow your growing little miracle! :)

OBTW, Love your shoes!