Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm BAAAAAAAAACCKKKKK!!!!!!

LOL!! I cannot believe that it has been over a year since I've posted anything...well-yes I can...2009 was such a busy year for Deke & I!! It seems like we are ALWAYS on the go, which is great but at the same time it's not...bc it prevents me from doing things like updating my blog!! We had a great Christmas & New Year's! We went to Oklahoma for Christmas & got 8 inches of snow!!! It was SO beautiful! Deke hated it, Pete & I loved it! I finally talked Deke into playing in the snow with me-it was so much fun! We even made a snowman!

For New Year's, we went to the Stars game! They played the Anaheim Ducks. It was a great game! They won 5-3 & Louis Eriksson made a HAT TRICK!!! The tickets were great too-10 rows from the ice behind the goal on the side where the Stars shoot twice! Deke & I really want to get season tickets! That may be our Christmas next year! Here are a couple of pics from the game...

No comments: